- Young UNIW works to establish a continuous communication network among the youth of the Islamic World, to exchange experiences and to solve the problems of Muslim youth in different geographies.
- International Youth Meetings (UGB) are at the forefront of these activities. In International Youth Meetings, more than 100 young people from over 40 countries come together to exchange views and organize academic forums on economic, social, political, cultural and religious issues that concern the Islamic World.
- In this way, young people from different geographies not only get to know the problems of their Muslim brothers in different countries, but also have the opportunity to meet and establish friendships with them.
- NGO Academies is one of the important activities carried out by the Young UNIW. Within the framework of this study, the representatives of an NGO invited to Istanbul are brought together with the officials of successful and well-established NGOs in Turkey to exchange experiences.
- The program is supported by organized seminars and trainings.
- Although the Country Desks Delegation Project is a long-term project, it is based on the fact that the members of the Young UNIW follow the economic, social, political and religious developments in a particular country and make informative presentations to other members at regular intervals.
- By means of this study, it is aimed to train an expert who knows each Islamic Country closely.
- In addition to these activities, Young UNIW organizes conferences, seminars and consultation meetings that draw attention to the problems in different parts of the Islamic World and aim to solve these problems.